Special Measures Quality Care Carpet Cleaning is Performing to Keep Everyone Safe
It’s a privilege to provide our services in your home or business. Therefore, we have a duty to perform
them in a safe and responsible way.
These are the procedures Quality Care Carpet Cleaning has implemented to help keep you (our clients)
and us safe.
- We are a small, family business. Tim Moore is owner and technician. This provides consistent
quality of services and adherence to safety guidelines.
- We will follow “social distancing” guidelines.
- We will wear a new pair of gloves and disinfect shoes before entry into your home or business.
- We will wear a mask if we need to be within 6 feet of someone or anytime it’s requested.
- We will clean and disinfect contacted hard surfaces, such as door knobs, at the end of service.
- We will disinfect equipment between all appointments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us directly @ 940-206-2372.